Join our team of superheroes! Don your super-suit everyday making a difference in the lives our patients
and clients. Use your strong work ethic and collaboration skills while following our Mission Statement of
“Dedicated to enhancing the quality of animal and human life, today and tomorrow.”
At Veterinary Village, we are always willing to help and do the right thing for our pets, clients, and team.
Seven days a week, we work well with each other in a spacious, state of the art facility inspired by canine
reproductive services. Truly unique opportunities lie ahead as we follow pets from birth through their
long healthy and happy lives working with exceptionally kind and knowledgeable team in beautiful
Located in a quiet small-town atmosphere, we take pride in our culture, encourage strong family
relationships, support recreational activities, and healthy work life balance. Catering to clients coming
from a far distance or in town, we provide a unique personalized care plan for each of our patients.
For over 35 years, our family-owned practice has delivered veterinary excellence, and lots of puppies,
while developing a structured and positive Traction/EOS business environment. At our small animal care
practice, you will be asked to enhance the quality of animal and human life by:
* Participating in extensive canine reproductive services
* Understand the patient’s needs and client’s expectations
* Being able to multi-task, be versatile, and energized in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge in all areas of small animal medicine: surgery, dentistry, radiology, preventive care,
client education, laboratory diagnostics
What would make you a great candidate to join our Energy Bus?
* Work to develop and maintain a sustainable positive team environment by participating in our
frequent employee contests, outings, staff meetings, and training
* Passionate about veterinary health care, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy collaboration
* Able to develop an area of your own interest, adding to the compliment of services we already
offer to our clients
Our offer to you:
* Competitive wages and shift differential incentives
* Working closely with experienced Doctor’s on staff
* Belong to a cultivated strong team where technicians use their skills to the fullest.
* Full-time and Part-time position
Veterinary Village is not only progressive in our technology and services we offer, we are also progressive
in our training and mentoring of our employees. Working in our transparently designed clinic; our
employees learn, grow, and succeed daily without question. Be part of the big picture and come grow
Drug testing and background checks required.
Negotiated salary based on experience.
Please visit us and watch our video at: https://www.smallanimalclinic.com/
Contact : Carrie Schultz at email@example.com