VCA-Veterinary Emergency Service & Veterinary Specialty Center is an established 24-hour veterinary facility with three locations for your convenience in Middleton, Madison, and Janesville. We take pride in providing services in emergency, critical care, surgery, oncology, internal medicine, as well as other advanced service patient care for companion animals and the people who love them. We are a team-oriented work place and our purpose is simple; helping pets.
We are seeking energetic and compassionate Certified Veterinary Technicians to join our team! We are currently expanding and have openings in our ER and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Oncology, and Surgery departments! You will be working alongside board certified specialists with the opportunity to learn and grow from a multitude of specialty doctors and staff. Our services all work together as a team to develop the best plan and care for our patients, and our technicians are highly skilled and able to utilize their schooling, experience, and skills to the fullest potential to provide exceptional patient care. Our advanced training program and mentorship from experienced CVTs allows any experience level to feel comfortable working with and learning from our doctors and staff.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Desire to learn and advance your veterinary knowledge and skills.
• Strong and compassionate customer service skills with both clients and coworkers.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and stay focused while multitasking; strong organizational skills.
• Compassion for animals including demonstrated interest in caring for, promoting the health of, and fostering the contentment of animals.
• Maintain accurate medical records and familiarity with medical nomenclature used in a veterinary hospital.
• Previous experience in a specialty or emergency care environment is preferred but not required.
**Wisconsin License Required**
*** SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED ***
If interested in any department listed above, or for any questions, please feel free to contact Kari Wojciechowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided. We look forward to hearing from our newest team members!