|Jefferson Veterinary Clinic, SC is looking for a Full-Time CVT (preferred) or Technician Assistant to join our growing 7-doctor Mixed-Animal Practice. Our clinic is located in south-central Wisconsin – just a 30 minute drive from Madison, and an easy hour drive to Milwaukee. If you have strong customer service skills, enjoy working in a team environment and possess a positive attitude we may the clinic for you!
• Assisting doctors with appointments including client education and preventative care
• Assisting doctors during surgical procedures, anesthesia, equipment preparation and maintenance
• Laboratory specimen collection, processing and submission
• Pharmacy duties
• Reception support and data entry
• Veterinary Technician Certification (preferred)
• High School Diploma or Equivalency (required)
• Professional appearance, positive and upbeat personality, love of working with clients and their pets, ability to take initiative as well as follow directions, and great communication skills
•Full-Time Benefits include:
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Clothing Allowance
Clinic Hours are Monday – Friday 8 AM – 6 PM and Saturday 8 Am – 12 Noon.
Position is 35-40 hours a week including Saturday rotation.
Send Resume and Cover Letter Attention: Rob Farruggio, DVM
Via e-mail: JVCJobs@jeffersonvet.net
OR Via Fax: 920.674.3250
OR Via USPS: 959 W. Racine St, Jefferson, WI 53549