• Responsible for answering incoming technical and clinical application calls and emails regarding anesthesia and monitoring equipment from internal and external sources.
• Provide vital technical and clinical support to internal staff for new product development.
Essential Functions (Major Duties)
Technical Support and Training
• Answers incoming calls and emails; resolves customer issues and logs conversation into the customer database.
Works directly with manufacturers and customers to facilitate service repairs, preventative maintenance recommendations and replacement items
. • Works directly with sales agents to support sales recommendations, provide competitive analysis of product and aids in client education of product usage.
• Assists Service Technicians as needed with parts identification and troubleshooting
. • Provides Monitor or Anesthesia Machine In-service and/or demo training to customers as needed
. • Assists with installation questions or difficulties that may need to be resolved. • Assists with requested training or CE events as needed
. • Provides support tools and training to new Service Technicians as needed on monitoring and anesthesia.
• Attends Regional or National Sales meetings as requested. Clerical Duties
• Issues Work Order (RMA) number for customer repairs at Patterson Veterinary NRC.
• Invoices Work Orders when repair has been completed at Patterson Veterinary NRC.
• Order entry as needed for internal and external sources.
• Issues credits as needed which includes adjusting inventory and the quarantine of vaporizers until credit is processed.
• Runs Outstanding Customer Returns report from vaporizer database and call customer/track vaporizer returns to ensure they are received in a timely manner
. • Order entry, forecasting, record keeping and daily ship log for Banfield Hospitals. New Product Development
• Researches and reviews new product or competitive product information and updates matrices as needed.
Critical Competencies with (customers, inside staff, etc.) and requires ability to understand and Ethics & Integrity: Acts consistently and makes decisions in the organization’s best interest. Customer Focus: Makes customers and their needs the primary focus of one’s actions. Drive for Results: Demonstrates drive, determination, and ownership to achieve both results and success. Technical Expertise: Demonstrates and maintains technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas. Problem Solving: Uses logic and analytical methods to identify solutions resulting in effective problem resolution. Self-Management: Manages time and resources and balances competing demands to ensure work is completed. Collaboration: Works effectively with others to achieve a common goal.
Working Conditions Physical Demand:
• Lifting or carrying, light physical activity, up to 25 pounds Environment Factors:
• Operating a computer for up to 8 hours/per day.
• Position involves frequent communication effectively exchange accurate information. Travel and On-Call • This position requires minimal travel (10%) in a national area. • For this position being on-call is not required.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
• High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
• Certified Veterinary Technician or Equivalent License or Registration (LVT or RVT) required.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills. • Outstanding troubleshooting skills. • Courteous and professional phone manner.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong user knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Prior experience in the area of anesthesia and monitoring.
• Occasional travel as needed.
• Strong organizational skills and focused on being dependable, reliable and punctual.
• Associates Degree in Applied Science or Bachelor Degree.
• Prior customer service or technical support experience.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6dfr9f26nrf5q9c4