Overview We are looking for an experienced Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT) who wants to use their skills to provide expert advice and support regarding anesthesia & monitoring via phone and or email. Use your clinical experience to assist in training sales representatives and service technicians on anesthesia and monitoring products and assist with our new product development. Hours are 8AM-5PM CST (with a one hour lunch), Monday through Friday (no weekends or holidays). Benefits include health, dental, vison, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k retirement plan. A CE allowance and CVT licensure fees are also provided.
Responsibilities Essential Functions (Major Duties) Technical Support and Training
• Answers incoming calls and emails; resolves customer issues and logs conversation into the customer database.
• Works directly with manufacturers and customers to facilitate service repairs, preventative maintenance recommendations and replacement items.
• Works directly with sales agents to support sales recommendations, provide competitive analysis of product and aids in client education of product usage.
• Assists Service Technicians as needed with parts identification and troubleshooting.
• Provides Monitor or Anesthesia Machine In-service and/or demo training to customers as needed. • Assists with installation questions or difficulties that may need to be resolved.
• Assists with requested training or CE events as needed. • Provides support tools and training to new Service Technicians as needed on monitoring and anesthesia.
• Attends Regional or National Sales meetings as requested. Clerical Duties • Issues Work Order (RMA) number for customer repairs at Patterson Veterinary NRC.
• Invoices Work Orders when repair has been completed at Patterson Veterinary NRC. • Order entry as needed for internal and external sources.
• Issues credits as needed which includes adjusting inventory and the quarantine of vaporizers until credit is processed.
• Runs Outstanding Customer Returns report from vaporizer database and call customer/track vaporizer returns to ensure they are received in a timely manner.
• Order entry, forecasting, record keeping and daily ship log for Banfield Hospitals. New Product Development
• Researches and reviews new product or competitive product information and updates matrices as needed. Critical Competencies with (customers, inside staff, etc.) and requires ability to understand and Ethics & Integrity: Acts consistently and makes decisions in the organization’s best interest. Customer Focus: Makes customers and their needs the primary focus of one’s actions. Drive for Results: Demonstrates drive, determination, and ownership to achieve both results and success. Technical Expertise: Demonstrates and maintains technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas. Problem Solving: Uses logic and analytical methods to identify solutions resulting in effective problem resolution. Self-Management: Manages time and resources and balances competing demands to ensure work is completed. Collaboration: Works effectively with others to achieve a common goal. Working Conditions Physical Demand:
• Lifting or carrying, light physical activity, up to 25 pounds Environment Factors:
• Operating a computer for up to 8 hours/per day.
• Position involves frequent communication effectively exchange accurate information. Travel and On-Call
• This position requires minimal travel (10%) in a national area. • For this position being on-call is not required. Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
• High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
• Certified Veterinary Technician or Equivalent License or Registration (LVT or RVT) required.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
• Courteous and professional phone manner.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong user knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Prior experience in the area of anesthesia and monitoring.
• Occasional travel as needed.
• Strong organizational skills and focused on being dependable, reliable and punctual.
• Associates Degree in Applied Science or Bachelor Degree.
• Prior customer service or technical support experience.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6n5psz7jrp68fwks