Full-time position is available for a Certified Veterinary Technician in beautiful Northeastern Wisconsin. We are a growing four doctor small animal practice supporting an experienced, friendly staff; IDEXX Catalyst, Coag, Procyte, and Snapshot lab equipment; sevoflurane anesthesia; digital Xrays; and Impromed Infinity software. Emphasis on compassionate, whole patient care, client education, and quality medicine and surgery. Complimentary services include acupuncture, laser therapy, behavior counseling, and nutritional support. This is a practice where there is room to develop and promote your own special skills and interests.
• Perform initial evaluations of patient’s condition, dress wounds, check vital signs, collect samples, perform advanced lab work, may assist in procedures and administer medication.
• Provide patient support with relevant medical data and instructions
• Read interpret and assist in the implementation of written medical treatments.
• Read and maintain electronic medical records to track their care and health conditions.
• Effectively execute duties and manage personnel within the clinic laboratory.
• Obtain and process laboratory samples such as feces, blood, urine, tissue and free fluid by means of free catch, venipuncture, cystocentesis, fine needles aspirates and skin scrapes.
• Assist in surgical procedures and dental prophylaxis.
• Monitor and recover all assigned sedation and anesthetic events.
• Assist and perform first aid and euthanasia.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
• Current unrestricted license/certification in veterinary technology within the State of Wisconsin. Education and Experience
• Degree in Veterinary Technology is encouraged.
• Has the ability to solicit, process, and integrate inputs and ideas from peers and executives. Recognizes areas of conflict or disagreement and deals with them through open and honest dialogue. Effectively provides feedback.
Computer Skills • Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers, practice management software, and standard work/spreadsheet software. Must be able to utilize or learn scheduling modules/software.
Please sent resumes to email@example.com