Come grow with us!
Make a difference in the lives our patients and clients. Use your strong work ethic and collaboration skills while following our Mission Statement of “Dedicated to enhancing the quality of animal and human life, today and tomorrow.”
Check us out and see what we do at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUecvcYoirM
At Veterinary Village, we are always willing to help and do the right thing for our pets, clients, and team. Seven days a week, we work well with each other in a spacious, state of the art facility. Truly unique opportunities lie ahead as we follow pets from birth through their long healthy and happy lives. Come work with an exceptionally kind and knowledgeable team in beautiful south-central Wisconsin. Located in a quiet small-town atmosphere, we take pride in our culture, encourage strong family relationships, support recreational activities, and maintain a healthy work life balance.
For over 35 years, our family-owned practice has delivered veterinary excellence, and lots of puppies, while developing a structured and positive environment. At our small animal care practice, you will be asked to:
• Participate in extensive canine reproductive services
• Understand the patient’s needs and client’s expectations
• Be able to multi-task, be versatile, and energized in a fast-paced environment
• Be knowledge in all areas of small animal medicine: surgery, dentistry, radiology, preventive care, client education, laboratory diagnostics
What would make you a great candidate for our team?
• Work to develop and maintain a sustainable positive team environment by participating in our frequent employee contests, outings, staff meetings, and training
• Passionate about veterinary health care, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy collaboration
• Able to develop an area of your own interest, adding to the compliment of services we already offer to our clients Our offer to you:
• Competitive wages and shift differential incentives
• Flexible schedules, work and life balance
• Insurance and vacation benefits, employee discounts, retirement planning
• Working closely with experienced Doctor’s on staff
• Belong to a cultivated strong team where technicians use their skills to the fullest
• Continuing Education
• Full-time and Part-time position
Veterinary Village is not only progressive in our technology and services we offer, we are also progressive in our training and mentoring of our employees. Working in our transparently designed clinic; our employees learn, grow, and succeed daily without question. Be part of the big picture and come grow with us. Drug testing and background checks required. Negotiated salary based on experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org