Location: Advanced Animal Hospital of Wisconsin. Greenfield, WI
Laser therapy, holistic medicine, ultrasound, specialty surgery, quality vaccines, multi-DVM site, seasoned staff, community involvement and much more!
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Compensation (Hourly and Salary)
- MVP Dream Fund: We Invest in Our Family!
- Medical Benefits Package and Vacation that includes: 401k contributions, scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible Schedule with a focus on Culture & Balance
- 1+ years of technician experience.
- Have minimum of 3-6 months experience monitoring anesthesia and performing exam room tech duties.
- Be able to draw blood from both Jugular and Cephalic. Be able to place an IV Catheter.
How you’ll make an impact:
Veterinary, Customer and Practice Care
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Apply for immediate consideration! Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org