Licensed Veterinary Technician Opening on Our Team!
We are dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life.
Our focus is on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care.
In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, laser therapy, and ultrasound.
Technicians with a strong work ethic and a positive personality that thrive when multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment would enjoy working with our team.
So is you have a well-rounded technical skillset and have a passion for using your skills to offer exceptional patient care then this might be the position for you.
• Assist the veterinarian in exam rooms and use veterinary software for documenting medical notes
• Perform venipuncture for phlebotomy and catheter placement
• Obtain laboratory sample collection, process and possibly interpret results (fecal/parasite analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, urinalysis, blood smears)
• Perform diagnostic imaging • Perform anesthesia
• Prep patients for and assist in surgery
• Perform dental prophies
• Administer vaccines and medications (oral, topical, injectable)
• Fill prescriptions and review directions with clients
• Communicate with and educate clients
• Provide compassionate patient care
Benefits: • Competitive salary • Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents • Paid time off for full-time employees • 401(k) plan • Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians • Guardian voluntary benefits • Sign-On Bonus