Certified Veterinary Technician, Full/Part Time
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic full/part time Certified Veterinary Technician, who takes pride in offering exceptional service and compassionate care to our patients and clients. Candidate must possess strong communication skills, positive attitude, ability to multitask and a great work ethic. Experience with Impromed Infinity software system and IDEXX lab equipment is a plus.
Pulaski Veterinary Clinic is located only 15 minutes northwest of Green Bay. The clinic is a full-service AAHA Accredited animal hospital and welcomes both daytime emergency treatment cases as well as patients in need or routine medical, surgical and dental care.
We currently have 4 licensed veterinarians, focusing on the treatment of cats and dogs. We are well equipped with electronic medical records, digital radiographs, digital dental radiographs, surgical laser, therapy laser, ultrasound and an in-house Idexx laboratory. We are a dedicated team whose core values are excellence, education, friendliness, integrity, and a positive empowering culture.
This position includes some Saturdays. Compensation is depended on experience. Employee benefits, for those who work 30+ hours/week includes health insurance, Long and short-term disability, Long term care insurance, life insurance, 401K, employee discounts, continuing education, vacation and holiday pay.
We work as a team to provide our patients and clients with the best care possible. As a technician you will have the opportunity to fully utilize your skills.
- Patient preparation, anesthesia induction, monitoring, and post-op care
- Perform dental prophylaxes and dental radiology.
- Preparation and running of in-house lab samples and preparation of samples to be sent to outside laboratories.
- Assist veterinarians with wellness, urgent and sick patient appointments. Obtain patient history, perform treatments, fill prescriptions, and assist with follow ups and record keeping.
- Provide client education regarding vaccinations, parasite prevention, nutrition, behavior and giving medications.
- Perform Technician appointments
- Practice Fear Free and slow stress handling techniques
Visit pulaskiveterinaryclinic.com for our employment application.
Please send resume and application to email@example.com