Certified Veterinary Technician
New Berlin Animal Hospital is a fast paced, progressive, AAHA Hospital. We are looking to hire a full time Certified Veterinary Technician to add to our wonderful staff of exceptional team members, which includes 4 Certified Veterinary Technicians. Providing excellent client and patient care is our number 1 priority. Looking to join a small animal/exotic hospital that will utilize your talents as a Veterinary Technician? We would love to love to hear from you!
Veterinary Technician Qualifications:
- Wisconsin State Certified having passed the VTNE state board exams
- Ideally hold an associate degree from an accredited Veterinary Technician college.
- Possess strong technical and laboratory skills.
- Strong communication and multi-tasking abilities
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with exotic animals a plus!
Veterinary Technician Responsibilities:
- Induction, monitoring and recovery of anesthesia patients
- Progressive dentistry, including full mouth digital x-rays
- Produce quality digital X-rays
- Assist Veterinarians with complex procedures such as ultrasound, endoscopy and surgeries.
- Exceptional client education and nursing care.
- A STRONG passion for attention to detail.
If you love being a Veterinary Technician and would like to work for a hospital that has always supported Certified Veterinary Technicians, then we look forward to meeting with you. This full time position will include closing hours until 6pm and 2-3 Saturday morning hours a month. Wage is dependent on experience. Benefits include vacation time, pet benefits, continuing education, 401K, health insurance allowance, holiday and sick pay, uniform allowance, payment for state license, along with a fun place to work with great people!
**Offering a $500 hiring bonus after 6 months of employment**
We are currently offering curbside care to our clients and our team wears masks to keep each other safe.