WORK FROM HOME as a CVT/RVT/LVT!
Job Description: Industry Representative
The Industry Representative position is responsible for responding to incoming cases via the telephone regarding potential adverse events from pet owners and veterinarians related to various animal health products manufactured by an animal health client of SafetyCall. Industry Representatives provide answers to general inquiries on routine product use, such as clarification and information slated on product labels or inserts, and document lack of efficacy cases, product complaints, customer service and other inquiry cases
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Shifts will be 8 ½ hours varying between 9AM-7PM CST. Positions do not have a set schedule. Shift times and shift days will vary and include weekends, typically 2-3 per month and some holidays.
Required Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
1. Active CVT/LVT/RVT License and 1+years of work experience in a veterinary clinic/hospital
2. At least one year of emergency/critical care experience preferred
3. Ability to work varying shift times and varying days, including weekends as specified above.
4. Proficiency with keyboarding and data entry, PCs, Microsoft Office, and common computer software and hardware.
5. Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, ratios and percentages
6. Excellent verbal and written communication that is clear, concise, professional and empathetic
7. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,or diagram form
8. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
9. Customer service focused attitude and behavior
Remote Agent Requirements
Candidates who work remotely must have or be willing to obtain and maintain at their expense certain IT requirements including reliable high speed internet with an ISP that can supply a cable modem internet service and meet certain upload and download speed requirements. Candidates must also have a designated home office area that meets certain requirements and may not have any other responsibilities during the time they are working such as caring for dependents.